Our customers, our VJs and our audience have been missing each other during this ‘Corona spring’. As we’re all trying together to keep the virus in check, we’re also trying to find each other again. Live streams are our ‘lifeline’ now and are watched by remarkable numbers of fans. Below our overview of great initiatives featuring VJs from our collective.
- VJ Flirt was invited by United we Stream to let the stage shine at Club AIR.
- The very same VJ Flirt teleported Olivier Heldens to EDC Las Vegas performing inside a virtual aquarium!
- VJ Bikkel and mega DJ Chuckie (and friends) created an awesome liveshow mashup via Zoom and all social media: Partying apart together from your living room! See also here .
- Veemee takes care of the visuals at the Quarantaine Sessions by DJ Dina van Diest on special locations. Now also as drive-in show for corporate parties.
- Veemee als involved in a stream that earned a quarter of a million (!) viewers. This online edition of the legendary Intents festival, featured a beautiful ministage in the middle of a meadow – fireworks included!
- Loud Audiovisuals and his friends built an entire live studio stage with lights, LED screens and all. Top notch DJs use it to stream concerts to their fans every week now in this Studio Shelter
- Visuals by Veemee and Ank1 are included in the great live concerts by DJ Misja Helsloot via the cool Twitch platform
- Vision Impossible participates in We own the Night: Dutch cable companies KPN and Ziggo mass distribute speciale live sessies with an A list of EDM DJs, a very big screen with fans partying via Zoom and visuals by Vision Impossible.
Impressie of the Studio Shelter livesessies